Thursday, June 18, 2009

Saddening...

I bumped into something wonderful today.There was this article about single-father's day in the Times, about a dad and how he spent the day with his son, and something interesting was that his blog was hyper linked in the end and i got engrossed.

He maintains a wonderful blog.I was amazed,mesmerized and saddened by the blog.I was amazed and mesmerized for the way he writes. He has all his observations about life,his son and people around them.The posts sounded like from a hollywood movie or something.He sounded like those perfect never-lose-temper dad's!!I wondered after reading couple of posts, if this guy was for real!And, yes, saddened for the obvious reason.I liked the way he treated his son, like an adult.Like the boy knew about the loss and facts he has to put up with.

It's truly a dreadful situation to be at.Of having to put up with "my mom" this/that from the other kids.The kind of steel strength he found.I'm sadly getting way too touchy-feely about emotional losses. There's too much of tear's stored inside i suppose, that i end up wetting my eyes for trivial reasons!!
Hmm, i suppose this has ended like a ridiculous post, and its because am a little too moved by that blog.

No comments: