Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sad facts...

Im lazing around.The only best thing thats going on in my life.I had once wished for such a situation!It came true. Am glad, but well...I have complaints as too!Why do the best things in life have to be out of reach???Why should they : be in another area of the planet/sky-high expensive/just-not-allowed/convert a human to a fat cow????
WHY? WHY? WHY?
Why is there a negation for most of my desires??I want to be a pro-photographer,my family thinks the opposite.I'm studying things i know i wont ever understand!Why do i have a twisted brain? Why couldn't i see that wonder in coding a JAVA server page?? Why couldn't i see God's Divine intervention when i learnt about electrons moving at lightning speed????(And yes,get curious about it)Why don't i have that inner thirst to learn about an operating system??? Why????
Now,sadly i need to do this, to get rich ;)
Why do i need money...well i know why! I want to shop! I want to travel!I don't want to worry about tomorrow!I want to eat at good places!!!And an inverse again, am on a diet! I shouldn't be eating the fancy things anyway! I'm spending to starve myself! I buy clothes for the heck of it and later don't use them! I made an effort to travel and it ended in food-poisoning!! I wanted to write. I'm but well, nothing worth any mention. It does hurt my ego to say, "its bad".I wanted to be writer and now, am lazy to read.Am addicted to the Internet. Am reading things online anyways :P. At least a critic?? I cant even do that with grace!
Oh, i lack grace too.I wanted to become a magazine editor.Design pages!(Mind u, not java server pages :P).I wanted to write articles.I wanted to do jewellery designing. Yikes! I think am an outcast.
Why do i know lot of people who dream similarly?Why didnt i ever get inspired seeing the others who found joy in designing a servo motor?

No comments: