Saturday, March 27, 2010

Me encanta mi vida!

I have been having some great time offlate! Somehow,everything seems to fall right in place.Work (or the lack of it is not a happy thing to put up with ) is going in a wrong wrong way.Although,I'am in something which is challenging and just great luck to work on with, it still hasn't started! So, am slightly disappointed from the work front.


Lets forget disappointments for atleast a while!They anyway tag along every other time. So, yeah, otherwise ey!Life otherwise, am getting better by the day at dance, and falling in love with it!I never knew I had the nerve to take up a dance class.Come to think of it, this is my first class of anything for which i had a secret passion! And,Mrudula is , simply fabulous! She just inspired my thought. She's a CA,who worked with KMPG for over half a decade and left the dreary job and went to UK for learning dance! OMG! This sounds like another version of one of my most most sought after and loved book-EAT,PRAY,LOVE. Plus, there is hip-hop in plan, urrrmm...some meaty thing in my plate finally!


The last week has been a wikipedia week for me.I didnt have ANYTHING to do.I mean it.So, what I ended up doing was reading random articles in wikipedia,and,amazingly I just got hooked to it.I read about George Orwell,Emperor Constantine(i still think we knew each other!),Oxfam,World War-2,Rome,Woody Allen,Barcelona(its just for the movie Vicky,Christina,Barcelona),Antoni Gaudi,La Sagrada Familia...and so on. Some topics were just too intriguing! To read the thought process of certain people and about the background and environment they made certain decisions,how they lived,how they died, its somehow enchanting! I still have so much more to go!And,just for this, just just this one thing, i wudnt mind no work :D


Another thing that developed was,I'am thinking of weekend workshop in writing and photography.Its high time, i start pursuing and satisfy my thirst :) I came across this novelist/author/play-write: Vijay Nair.Looks good, but yes, I need to read some of his to know him and what ideas he might was us to ponder.Then,another thing was this photography course.That looks, a little heavy on my pocket,atleast for now.But, seems like a great catch!The, another thing,I got back to learning Espanol! Its the dance,that movie i mentioned and the place!(the underline feature being their accent).Me encanta este idioma .Espanol,te amo!
Few passions have no reason for being there deep down.Like, for this one.I have no reason why I'am so inclined to learning this language.I'am.And that's all I know.My one dream is to hold a good convo with a native spanish person!Hurrah!So, there goes another boat sailing in my ocean!

No comments: