Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dreaming...

Lets talk about dreams today. Off late, i haven't been having dreams that i actually remember, u know, something like a melodrama/a drama/ soap episode. Sigh! I like dreams of that kind, wherein something mysterious/funny/totally romantic happens!! It feels like I'm in the world that i built for myself.( apparently, i can never describe it, sub consciously my dream place is the way i want it to be). The one great thing about having a dream just before i wake up is that i almost remember everything that happened. Even the minuscule details! And, the thing i dislike is that i forget all about it too soon. Funny one though, i had a dream recently that John Abraham came home and he was asking for MY phone number. The very idea sounded brilliant!Why would it not?The person at receiving end was me, and it felt like a royal treat or something!

Apparently that what i like about dreams, it can simply be ANYTHING! I can have my boy-friend as John Abraham, I can go sit in my school rooms and be with my friends, I can go to the Alps for free! So what is that makes us dream? Am not curious to know about it as how scientists may put it, but to know HOW does brain manage to make time to weave those stories up! My mom tells me that she doesn't dream at all!!!! I cannot fathom that situation. I've got so accustomed to dreaming that a dream can make it even in the 5 minutes of nap!! Yup...that's my situation. A dream that i have quite often is my death. I think i have died at least 3/4 times. Each time i die differently though. Something peculiar that i noticed on those mornings i saw the dreams were i could FEEL the pain in my chest. I could feel I was letting go of something. I was leaving something or someone i didn't want to. I was not giving time to say the final adieu. But from the interpretations of dreams, seeing death is a good omen!!! ( its at my risk). Apparently like lot of interpretations about lot of things, this might have happened for the guy who claimed it!

Yet another frequent dream is a wedding dream! Its someone's wedding and i dont like the whole concept, and am trying to yell out and stop and am not able to! And another one is me not finishing my exam, as in i get to roam around wherever i want to during the exam but well i have to submit the papers on time. Obviously i lose time and i get freaked that i have so much to write and just about half and hours time to submit!!! I have been seeing this right from my 10th grade!! This particular one is so worse and so totally adamant that i simply will not wash its hands off me that i saw it 2 days after my college got over!!! :O

I love dreaming....hehehe...like i said... i travel in the world i have created!

1 comment:

A Random Traveler said...

It is sometimes believed, Dreamers are people with a lot of emotions. Scientifically, we can relate to dreams with a "small chaos" in the brain which makes a sequence of memories you already have. Probably Sigmund Freud's book will show you the psychology behind. But, facts aside, you are right. Anything is possible!!

The fascinating thing is when we dream, it becomes like "I" become two entities. The one who is the hero of the dream and the one who realises the story in the morning. Is nt it strange!!

Lol.