Monday, September 15, 2008

Exceptional.....

I do not know why i've been stuck to this word "exceptional" right from early this morning; and am puzzled why! Living the past one week in quite the same way everyday, i yearned for an exception, a probable reason that i convinced myself with. Or, yet another word that came in for a particular reason/otherwise that i need'nt pay the centre of my attention,but i am. Or, there is seriously something in store for me. Which ever way i'd look, iam getting an answer, and an answer that i'am satisfied with. Sometimes, our brain does the weirdest possible things.Like right now, i'am not giving it "thinking-space" also!!......Once a friend of mine told me..."sometimes when we begin writing there is no thinking...like our brain has branches and the finger can think" I never thought about such an idea or explanation, but well, even i have experienced this and i'am sure lot of you have as well. How does this actually happen? It feels like talking through fingers. Like the river just flows....

Today, another thing that my brain made me crave for was the color golden and brown. I saw the color of a wall with that combination in a movie I was watching and the actors doing the mixing....my brain's gripped to that one. I felt like touching and feeling the gueey paint. I wanted to fill my senses with the rich gold and the soft blending brown. I dont know how many times have we come across and realised such yearnings. When we dont really do it...it stays right there, and keeps us wondering ..."what do i really want". Maybe it's not a possible or lets say attainable want, but the very realisation of it fills up. Or i know it filled me up. I've read somewhere, "Infinity lies inside the mind". And my remark to that one line is....."Nothing is as true as that". I imagined doing the paint, i imagined smell, i imagined its flow. I felt happy. Do i sound a little off the track? And if yes is the answer, maybe you should just pause and think what just made you yearn. I'am pretty sure that you will come up with a creative satisfaction. The heart, that houses our emotions, that holds on the relationships we make, that cries on a loss, that has so much more than what we really know. It also has a small cottage for us. Our private entry. The universe we have made. The room thats open only for us. Where have stacked those desires and sins.Small bit of happiness is all it takes for the wild flowers to grow in that room. I just discovered my bit of space, and i love the way its built...

4 comments:

The FortySomething Aunty said...

Hi! You've an exceptional blog :)

While reading this line -
>> "sometimes when we begin writing there is no thinking..."
- I recollected a dialogue from the Sean Connery film 'Finding Forrester'.

"No thinking. That comes later.
You write your first draft...
...with your heart.
You rewrite with your head.
The first key to writing is...
...to write.
Not to think."

>> The universe we have made. The room thats open only for us.
... Beautiful!

And at the moment, I really crave for my amma's hug! I gotta wait 10 hours for that! :)

Coming back for more! :)

PainfullyYours said...

Thanks a lot :)
I have watched that movie long ago,they screened it at college...And Connery is as good s ever :)
Is this dialog there in it??? I wanna watch it again!

A Random Traveler said...

A liquidation of those spontaneous thoughts..amazing..:)

Melt them more..

"Infinity lies inside the mind.."..[reference please..]

hehe..:D

Unknown said...

Was this spontaneous jotting? Gosh! am seeing this too late but this is worth a re-read.