Saturday, December 15, 2007

My future....

My future......As from what i see now,if i join Tcs,i'll end up being,just another drop in the software ocean.I'll go to work,sit with my pc,do what am to do.....blah..blah..blah.Make money,get dark circles,my brain going close to 0,(not that its 100% filled ryt now),go back home for sleep.......urrrmm....things like that.Phew,i already feel tired thinking about it.
Now,so,do i want to take up the job.YES.Until i find another solution.Talking of solutions,one day in a classless class few friends and i were making a list of how our future might turn out to be.Make a list of possibilities where we might end up being.I made mine too.I got close to 10 options...of which just 2 are feasible :D. I'll write them down anyway!

1.Join TCS (High probability)

2.Do course on professional photography,and join,Page 3/National Geographic(very contradicting fields)

3.Do course on mass communication and journalism (The Times might grab me :D )

4.Join NIFT (Be bollywood top designer,then ditch bollywood and join VERSACE :O)

5.Enroll for jewelry designing (Work for D'Damas)

6.Cartoonist (Warner bros??)

7.Traveller show host (for holiday in the BBC :D??)

8.Do MBA????(wonder why??......cuz i can talk?? so wat??....its just another option)

9.Do animation.....(why again, cuz i still enjoy cartoons....urrm...so wat??)

I loved my first 7 options.Finally we were looking at each others list, and, i hate to admit,I was titled a dreamer!!! Was i dreaming???Or does it classify under my eccentric sun sign of an Aquarian?
Well...am just trying to escape from the technical world!!Something that has never ever has succeeded in getting hold of my interest.I feel like a lost pup when i think of technical things!!
And a wizard otherwise!! :D

2 comments:

A Random Traveler said...

Well well..there goes the mind out of bounds..

So what is been decided now after 6 months?

Anonymous said...

Good words.